The study guide for Eucharist: Discovering the Mass in the Bible is the key to getting the full Lectio experience amd unpacking the teachings of Dr. Brant Pitre. This powerful resource was created to lead you deeper into Scripture as you read, reflect, and respond.
Beautifully and thoughtfully crafted, this personal Study Guide that leads you deeper into the mystery of the Eucharist and provides you with 212 pages of incredible content.
Features of the Lectio: Eucharist Study Guide:
• 10 sessions that illuminate the wonder and miracle of the Eucharist
• an outline summary of each video presentation
• thought-provoking questions for reflection and discussion
• practical tips for including lectio divina in your prayer life
• insights and information for deeper understanding
• guided reflections for each session to make the study your own throughout the week
• space for personal journaling in each session
DVD sold separately, here.
- Dr. Brant Pitre
Amazing, had never seen the connections between Moses turning water into blood and Jesus turning water into wine and coming full circle by turning wine into his own blood.Also the miracles of the loaves and the extra baskets and what they signify. A new understanding and appreciation for the EuchariSt
Really understanding the significance of of the miracles and the connection to our partaking of the EuchariSt Thank you.
Beautiful inspiring and thought provoking teaching. You are a great teacher Dr Pitre.