Peter Kreeft uses Scripture to provide God’s profound answers to the most common and important questions young people ask about the deeper meaning of life, their own identities, overcoming failure and temptation, the mystery of God’s love, and much more. But these are questions asked not just by the young—they are the same questions adults often ask, and God’s answers, as found in the Bible, respond to the deepest needs of people of all ages.
About the Author:
Peter Kreeft, Ph.D., a Professor of Philosophy at Boston College, is the well-known author of over thirty-five books on a wide range of spiritual themes, including Prayer for Beginners, Back to Virtue, and Angels and Demons.
Questions Addressed Include:
- How can I find out who I really am?
- How will the Bible help me to know myself?
- Can a Catholic be a “born-again Christian”?
- Isn’t religion only for “religious people”?
- How can I be sure God is real?
- If God loves me so much, why do bad things happen to me?
- What do you have to do to get to Heaven?
- What do I say if people challenge my beliefs?
- How can I become a better person?
- What does God want most?
- 144 Pages
- Dimensions: 5.25 x 8"
- Dr. Peter Kreeft