Why Believe? is a series unlike any other. It is truly a New Apologetics for the New Evangelization!
Today, many Catholics confront daily the implicit claim that our secular culture provides fully for human happiness. Why Believe? responds directly to that claim by a compelling argument that faith in Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Son of God, is the only adequate answer to the human heart’s desire for happiness. That argument unfolds over the 30 chapters of the two-volume textbook.
Limited Quantities Available
– Published 2018
– Authors: Michael Augros, Michael Barber, Christopher Blum, Daniel McInerny, and John Sehorn
– Pages: 283
– Editors: Christopher Blum, Tim Gray, and Daniel McInerny
Why Believe? Student Textbook Volume 1: Answers to Life's Questions
- New apologetics for the new evangelization
- Marked by significant works of art, literature, and Sacred Scripture
- Volume 1 of the two-volume series
You May Also Like