Forgiven: The Transforming Power of Confession provides the Church’s teaching about the sacrament of Confession, including a practical “walk through” of what happens in the confessional and how every moment connects to Scripture, Catholic Tradition, and God’s passionate desire to be with you.
The 6-disc Parish Edition DVD Set includes helpful catechetical methods, strategies to promote Confession, and how to answer common questions.
6-disc Parish Edition session listing:
- Session 1: Where Are You? (31 minutes)*
- Session 2: An Encounter with Mercy (26 minutes)*
- Session 3: The Rite Explained (33 minutes)*
- For Children: How to Make a Good Confession (14 minutes)*†
- Session 4: Biblical Foundations: Sin, Mercy, and the Sacrament of Confession (65 minutes)
- Session 5: Answering Common Questions about Confession (38 minutes)
- For Parents: Preparing Your Child for First Confession (44 minutes)†
- For Catechists: Revealing Mercy in a Merciless World (48 minutes)†
- For Parish Staff: Strategies on How to Promote Confession (37 minutes)†
*language: English or Spanish
†session is not included in the Forgiven study guides
Wonderfully done. Listening to this Forgiven Session 3, I after many years of being a Catholic have much more clarity, how to perform a good confession and the reason for it and why forgiveness is so important. Blessings!
Beautiful pictures, heart-felt words, and a powerful message of love; all together perfect!
Really loved it and helped me understand how much Father God loves me, thank you Jesus!
Forgiven - Parish Edition 6-DVD Set
- Experience the power of the Sacrament of Reconciliation
- This 6-DVD set enables the teaching of their parishoners about Confession
- The Forgiven program amplifies the experience of Confesssion for Catholics
You May Also Like