Beloved is now available with Spanish audio!
This special Spanish/English Parish Edition DVD set contains all the sessions of the standard Parish Edition set but also offers Spanish as a language option in the DVD menu. Now you can watch Beloved in English or with Spanish dubbed audio.
What if the Sacrament of Marriage is more than a simple contract between two people, based on romance, mutual fulfillment, and basic attraction? What if woven into the very design of your humanity is a purposeful desire for you to be united with your beloved, creating something new, mysterious, and holy? What if your marriage is designed to be a vital part of God’s work in the world?
In twelve sessions, Beloved explores the essential realities of Marriage, dealing with the deepest spiritual, emotional, and practical aspects of what the sacrament means for those preparing to get married as well as those who yearn for a richer married life. Through Scripture, Tradition, and Church teaching, God’s plan for Marriage will come alive.
You’ll see firsthand how to experience the mystery, happiness, and joy of this sacrament—from that first “I do” through the rest of your lives. Informative and inspirational, Beloved will help you live out the Sacrament of Marriage more profoundly, so that your love story is drawn ever more into the greatest love story of all . . . God’s own love for us.
The Mystery and Meaning of Marriage
1. Does Marriage Matter? (34 minutes)
2. Entering the Story of Marriage (33 minutes)
3. Love Revealed (37 minutes)
4. Total Gift of Self (49 minutes)
5. A Sacramental Bond (35 minutes)
6. Real Challenges, Real Love (48 minutes)
1. Christ at the Center (18 minutes)
2. A Deeper Unity (18 minutes)
3. Conflict and Communication (19 minutes)
4. Building a Thriving Marriage (19 minutes)
5. Protecting the Bond (21 minutes)
6. Sexuality and Authentic Love (20 minutes)
*language: English or Spanish
Have more questions about Beloved? Call us at 800-777-7502.
- Dr. Tim Gray
Letting go of issues through prayer and reflection is a good way to reach a deeper unity with God and our loved ones
What an inspirational way of expressing what the concept of marriage means, the creation of God's plan
Putting Jesus in the center of every relationship will help those relationships thrive in faith and love. A lot of great information in this video, this really puts things in perspective, thank you!
Beloved Parish Edition - DVD Set (Spanish & English)
- Experience the deeper meaning behind I do""
- Discover how your marriage is designed to be a part of God's work in the world
- Includes twelve sessions on the mystery, meaning, and living out of the Sacrament of Marriage in both Spanish and English