One Year. 20 Minutes a Day. Encounter the Power and Wonder of God’s Word.
It’s a mountaintop experience if you can open up the Word of God. It’s majestic, it’s beautiful, it’s breathtaking. It gets us out of our day-to-day and into God.
The simple format of this paperback version of Bible in a Year will keep you engaged as you make your way through all 73 books of the Bible.
Commentaries are written by renowned Catholic biblical scholars and theologians, including Dr. Tim Gray, Dr. Mark Giszczak, Dr. John Sehorn, Dr. Scott Powell, Dr. Michael Morris, Dr. Elizabeth Klein, and Deborah Holiday.
- Each day features three readings, one each from the Old Testament, Wisdom Literature, and the New Testament
- Insightful daily reflections are written by leading theologians to facilitate deeper meditation and encounter with God through his Word
- Revised Standard Version of the Bible – Second Catholic Edition
- Bible in a Year is the entire Bible (including the deuterocanonical books), divided into 365 days, with a reflection of approximately 200 words for each day.
– Dimensions: 6” x 9” and is 1” thick
– 1392 pages
– Font: Minion Pro
– Font Size: 10 pt
This is a nice bible, smaller than I thought it would be. However, the cover seems a bit flimsy. I fear the weight of the bible may eventually tear the cover. In addition, I don't understand the different size fonts for the first sentences in the Old and New Testament passages each day. Perhaps it is merely to fill up space to the bottom of the column. In any event, it is rather annoying. The bible is well-priced.