Living a simple, humble life behind the walls of a cloistered Carmelite convent in France, Thérèse’s commitment to love and holiness made her a doctor of the Church.
Despite never leaving the walls of the convent, she became the patron of missionaries because she offered all of her tasks as intercession for those witnessing out in the world. Thérèse knew that she would not accomplish “great things” in her life, but chose to do seemingly insignificant daily tasks with great love. This became known as “the little way.”
Add this to your collection to have one of our early socks that we like to coin, St. Thérèse of LiSHOE! With “The Little Way” written on the bottom of the sock, you’ll be reminded each day to live as she did with great joy in the little things.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
Material: Approx. 75% Cotton, 23% Nylon, 2% Spandex
Shoe sizes socks will fit: Children’s size 12-15
- Sock Type:
St. Therese of Lisieux Socks (Kids Size)
- Kids can show their devotion to St. Therese!
- Makes a great Catholic gift for all occasions.
- Reminder to practice the "Little Way" every day.