His simple life was so radical, that with no intentions of beginning a religious order, within 10 years, St. Francis had 5,000 people following his example of simplicity and devotion to God!
His love for nature, his simple poverty, and deep trust and reliance on the Lord are great examples to us today. Francis was obedient to God and followed his call away from the glory of a soldier to eventually be the man to “Rebuild [God’s] Church!”
Slip these socks on your feet and be reminded to trust in the Lord for all your needs, big and small, and to follow the call of God—it will lead to your deepest joy and freedom!
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
Material: Approx. 75% Cotton, 23% Nylon, 2% Spandex
Shoe sizes socks will fit: Children's size 12-15
- Sock Type:
St. Francis of Assisi Socks (Kids Size)
- Kids can show their devotion to St. Francis and love of animals!
- A great conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Makes a great Catholic gift for all occasions.