This engaging and accessible Study Guide for True Reformers with Dr. Christopher Blum helps you better understand the Church’s rebirth from the ashes of the confusion caused by the Protestant Reformation.
Click here for a sample of the Study Guide.
This workbook, which features over 50 pages of powerful content, includes:
• introductions, prayers, and inspirational insights
• outlines and guidance through the video-based sessions
• impactful questions for small group discussion and personal reflection
• suggested resources for continued study and fuller understanding
This series focuses on these important Saints of the Reformation:
- Saint Thomas More and the Age of the Author
- Saint Ignatius of Loyola: Soldier for Christ
- Saint Philip Neri, the Apostle of Joy
- Saint Charles Borromeo, the Good Shepherd
- Saint Teresa of Àvila, a Study in Perseverance
- Saint Francis de Sales: Pastor of Souls
Page count: 52
DVD sold separately, here.
Jerome K. Williams
Great video, it is truly enlightening
These true reformers give hope and encouragement and inspire that courage so needed in this secular world as the evil and all it brings will not prevail against God's church!
I love to watch the True Reformers, it helps me to understand our faith and inspires me to follow their teachings. Thank you for making it available to us.
True Reformers Study Guide
- Who are the true benefactors of the human race? Explorerers? Scientists? Revoluntionaries? Rebels aganist established authority? ...or the saints?
- True Reformers explores in detail the leaders who led the Church's rebirth from the ashes of the Renaissance decadance and the turbulence and confusion caused by the Protestant Reformation.
- Join Jerome K. Williams as he highlights important lessons from the lives of the saints of the Catholic Reformation.
You May Also Like