This 5 pack of Participant Guides is intended for use by FORMED parishes and saves you over 60% off!
For more information on FORMED visit Formed.org.
This engaging and accessible Study Guide for True Reformers with Dr. Christopher Blum helps you better understand the Church’s rebirth from the ashes of the confusion caused by the Protestant Reformation.
Click here for a sample of the Study Guide.
This workbook, which features over 50 pages of powerful content, includes:
• introductions, prayers, and inspirational insights
• outlines and guidance through the video-based sessions
• impactful questions for small group discussion and personal reflection
• suggested resources for continued study and fuller understanding
This series focuses on these important Saints of the Reformation:
- Saint Thomas More and the Age of the Author
- Saint Ignatius of Loyola: Soldier for Christ
- Saint Philip Neri, the Apostle of Joy
- Saint Charles Borromeo, the Good Shepherd
- Saint Teresa of Àvila, a Study in Perseverance
- Saint Francis de Sales: Pastor of Souls
Page count: 52
- Jerome K. Williams
Great video, it is truly enlightening
These true reformers give hope and encouragement and inspire that courage so needed in this secular world as the evil and all it brings will not prevail against God's church!
I love to watch the True Reformers, it helps me to understand our faith and inspires me to follow their teachings. Thank you for making it available to us.
True Reformers Study Guide (5-Pack)
- This 5 pack of Participant Guides is intended for use by FORMED parishes and saves you over 60% off!
- Take a pilgrimage with the six great heroes of the Catholic Reformation.
- Accompanies the videos beautifully guided by Dr. Christopher Blum.