This easy-to-use companion study guide helps the readers who approach Joseph Ratzinger/Pope Benedict XVI’s Jesus of Nazareth: From the Baptism in the Jordan to the Transfiguration without the benefit of extensive theological or biblical training. The goal is not to replace Benedict’s book but to make it more accessible, more fruitful for the average reader—whether lay, religious, priest or deacon.
Designed for individual study or for group/parish discussion, this guide has the following features for each section and chapter of Jesus of Nazareth:
– a reader-friendly summary
– an outline
– a list of key terms
– questions for understanding, reflection, application and discussion
– a section for readers to include their personal reflections on the reading
The guide also includes an ample introduction explaining the background for understanding Pope Benedict’s approach and how to use this guide as an easy-to-use glossary that defines important terms and identifies key people discussed in Jesus of Nazareth.
Study Guide Details
– Published 2008
– 90 Pages
Study Guide for Jesus of Nazareth, Part 1
- An easy-to-use companion study guide to Pope Benedict XVI's Jesus of Nazareth
- Includes summaries, outlines, terms, questions, and reflections for each chapter
- Designed for individual study or for group/parish discussion
You May Also Like