Dr. Scott Hahn, beloved Catholic author, professor, and speaker celebrates the touchstones of Catholic life, guiding readers to a deeper faith through the Church’s rites, customs, and traditional prayers.
This thorough and yet approachable guide to Catholic practices unveils the deep scriptural roots of our faith to help us better understand and, consequently, cherish our Catholic identity. Whether the reader brings questions, a latent faith, or a lifelong commitment, they are sure to be inspired and educated!
Dr. Hahn unveils the biblical roots of 20 Catholic customs, including:
– Holy water
– The Sign of the Cross
– The Mass
– Guardian angels
– Intercession of the Saints
– The Rosary
– Scapulars and medals
– and many more!
Praise for Signs of Life
“Things done for too long can become a habit—and habits have a way of losing their meaning. In this long-awaited treasure of a book, Scott Hahn reveals the historical and biblical roots of so many Catholic practices. Finally, Catholics will not only know what to do but why they do it.”
– Raymond Arroyo, New York Times bestselling author and host of EWTN’s The World Over Live
- Dr. Scott Hahn
Signs of Life: 20 Catholic Customs and Their Biblical Roots (Paperback)
- Abridged version
- A clear guide to the Biblical doctrines and historical traditions that underlie Catholic beliefs and practices
- Enter into a deeper faith through the Church’s rites, customs, and traditional prayers
- Beautifully written by Dr. Scott Hahn, beloved Catholic author, professor, and speaker