Beautifully and thoughtfully crafted, this personal study guide leads you deeper into the study of Lectio Mark: Faith Not Fear with Dr. Tim Gray and provides you with over 200 pages of impactful content.
Engaging and accessible, this 232 page study guide includes:
– the lectio divina approach for each session
– penetrating questions and insights for the fourteen video sessions
– additional resources for a fuller understanding and application
– daily reflections to deepen the meaning of the study in your own life
– space for personal journaling
DVD sold separately, here.
We also have an original Spanish language bible study, Lectio: San Marcos, presented by Luis Soto, here. Many bi-lingual parishes offer these side by side for "One Family Under God".
- Dr. Tim Gray
I'm so very glad that I was led to this series that' so wonderfully ties the Old
I'm so very glad that I was led to this series that' so wonderfully ties the Old and New Testament together.
We are studying this as a couple and we are learning so much and really enjoying it
We are studying this as a couple and we are learning so much and really enjoying it. Each lesson gets better and better.
Thank you for another great episode
Thank you for another great episode. It is a true joy to have this bible study available to reflect upon, bringing the Old Testament and the Gospel of Mark together.
LECTIO: Mark - Study Guide
- Lectio: Mark gleams insights from the oversimplified Gospel of Mark
- This study guide perfectly complements the accompanying videos
- Join Dr. Tim Gray in his deep journey through the practice of Lectio Divina
You May Also Like