Beautifully and thoughtfully crafted, this personal study guide leads you deeper into the study of Lectio Mark: Faith Not Fear with Dr. Tim Gray and provides you with over 200 pages of impactful content.
Engaging and accessible, this 232 page study guide includes:
– the lectio divina approach for each session
– penetrating questions and insights for the fourteen video sessions
– additional resources for a fuller understanding and application
– daily reflections to deepen the meaning of the study in your own life
– space for personal journaling
DVD sold separately, here.
We also have an original Spanish language bible study, Lectio: San Marcos, presented by Luis Soto, here. Many bi-lingual parishes offer these side by side for "One Family Under God".
- Dr. Tim Gray
I'm so very glad that I was led to this series that' so wonderfully ties the Old and New Testament together.
We are studying this as a couple and we are learning so much and really enjoying it. Each lesson gets better and better.
Thank you for another great episode. It is a true joy to have this bible study available to reflect upon, bringing the Old Testament and the Gospel of Mark together.