The Leader's Guide is the key to facilitating an effective group study of Lectio Mark: Faith Not Fear. Engaging and accessible, this Lectio: Mark Leader’s Guide presents practical help to make the most of adult faith formation in any size study group.
Easy to use, with step-by-step instructions, you’ll have the tools you need to bring the richness of the Bible, Church Tradition, and history to life through this 328 page leader guide with:
– detailed introductions, prayers, and inspirational insights
– practical help to stimulate discussion in your group
– suggested answers for discussion questions and reflections
– magnificent art to inspire deeper reflection
– prayer and devotional insights
– recommended further reading to take you deeper into the study
Have more questions about Lectio? Call us at 800-777-7502.
This product is also available in Spanish.
- Dr. Tim Gray
I'm so very glad that I was led to this series that' so wonderfully ties the Old and New Testament together.
We are studying this as a couple and we are learning so much and really enjoying it. Each lesson gets better and better.
Thank you for another great episode. It is a true joy to have this bible study available to reflect upon, bringing the Old Testament and the Gospel of Mark together.
LECTIO: Mark - Leader's Guide
- Lectio: Mark gleams insights from the oversimplified Gospel of Mark
- Enables teachers to facilitate a more engaging presentation of the program
- Join Dr. Tim Gray in his deep journey through the practice of Lectio Divina