The Leader's Guide is the key to facilitating an effective group study of Lectio Mark: Faith Not Fear. Engaging and accessible, this Lectio: Mark Leader’s Guide presents practical help to make the most of adult faith formation in any size study group.
Easy to use, with step-by-step instructions, you’ll have the tools you need to bring the richness of the Bible, Church Tradition, and history to life through this 328 page leader guide with:
– detailed introductions, prayers, and inspirational insights
– practical help to stimulate discussion in your group
– suggested answers for discussion questions and reflections
– magnificent art to inspire deeper reflection
– prayer and devotional insights
– recommended further reading to take you deeper into the study
Have more questions about Lectio? Call us at 800-777-7502.
This product is also available in Spanish.
- Dr. Tim Gray
I'm so very glad that I was led to this series that' so wonderfully ties the Old
I'm so very glad that I was led to this series that' so wonderfully ties the Old and New Testament together.
We are studying this as a couple and we are learning so much and really enjoying it
We are studying this as a couple and we are learning so much and really enjoying it. Each lesson gets better and better.
Thank you for another great episode
Thank you for another great episode. It is a true joy to have this bible study available to reflect upon, bringing the Old Testament and the Gospel of Mark together.
LECTIO: Mark - Leader's Guide
- Lectio: Mark gleams insights from the oversimplified Gospel of Mark
- Enables teachers to facilitate a more engaging presentation of the program
- Join Dr. Tim Gray in his deep journey through the practice of Lectio Divina