Calling all teachers, converts, and Elizabeth Ann Seton-lovers: This sock is for you!
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton was the first native-born American saint. After being left a widow with 5 small children, she converted to Catholicism. To support her family, Elizabeth opened a school in Emmitsburg, Maryland, and later, at the invitation of the archbishop, established a Catholic girls school. THIS began the parochial school system in America. WOW!
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton models perseverance, strength, faith, and ingenuity. Wear these socks and be reminded to strive after these great virtues!
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
Material: Approx. 75% Cotton, 23% Nylon, 2% Spandex
Shoe sizes socks will fit: Children's size 12-15
- Sock Type:
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Socks (Kids Size)
- Perfect Catholic gift for all occasions.
- Kids can show off their devotion to St. Elizabeth Ann Seton!
- A great conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.