As the patron of "lost things," St. Anthony is a friend of many. But do you know why…?! When a novice who had left his Order stole a valuable book of his, realizing it was lost, Anthony prayed for the book’s return. Not only did the thief return the book, he rejoined the Order!
A lesser known fact is that Anthony was nicknamed “the Hammer of Heretics” and declared a Doctor of the Church for his simple, yet profound preachings.
Wear these *bright* socks (that will hopefully be hard to lose!) and be reminded to pray not only for lost things, but also lost souls!
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
Material: Approx. 75% Cotton, 23% Nylon, 2% Spandex
Shoe sizes socks will fit: Children's size 12-15
- Sock Type:
St. Anthony Socks (Kids Size)
- A great conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Perfect Catholic gift for all occasions.
- Kids can how off their devotion to St. Anthony!