Excellent. I can't wait to begin my family's virtual group Bible study using this study course from Dr Gray.
This Leader Kit includes everything a leader needs to present Lectio: Philippians to a group, whether in a parish or at home. This package includes all six episodes of Philippians: Life in Christ on three DVDs, plus a comprehensive Leader’s Guide (which includes complete Study Guide content).
Towards the end of his life, under arrest and awaiting trial in Rome, Saint Paul writes a short but powerful letter to the Philippians. Paul’s affection for the Christian community at Philippi is apparent from his opening words. The Philippians were not only Paul’s sons and daughters in the Faith but also his partners in sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
At the heart of this letter is Paul’s eloquent hymn of Christ’s total gift of self, the model for Paul’s life. With his words and the example of his life, Paul exhorts the Philippians to have the mind of Christ, to live a life worthy of the Gospel, and, by God’s grace, to gain Christ.
This three DVD set features six episodes with over three hours of video presentation.
The Leader’s Guide includes:
• detailed introductions, prayers, and inspirational insights
• practical help to stimulate discussion in your group
• magnificent art to inspire deeper reflection
• prayer and devotional insights
• recommended further reading to take you deeper into the study
Have more questions about LECTIO? Call us at 800-777-7502.
Dr. Tim Gray
I loved this! These are nuggets encapsulated in a few sentences. I want to listen this multiple times to fully comprehend the essence!
Tim Gray is just fantastic. I have listened to these over and over again because they are so good. Make these on all the letters. Just fantastic
Realy enjoyed this explanation. Thanks for your understanding and passion.
LECTIO: Philippians - Leader Kit
- Uncover the wisdom of St. Paul in his Letter to the Philippians
- An all-in-one resource to nuture discussion on the Book of Philippians
- Dr. Tim Gray illuminates the lessons of St. Paul and their importance in our world today