A pocket-sized collection of the most popular prayers that have formed the core of Catholic tradition for centuries.
Contains over 100 carefully selected prayers, ranging from prayers all Catholics should know by heart, to prayers invoking the saints, to morning and evening offerings.This is the essential collection of the most popular prayers that have formed the core of Catholic tradition for centuries. Catholic Prayers is a must-have for all Catholics.
- Catholic Prayers is divided into four sections of distinct prayers for different occasions:
- Beloved Prayers, including basic prayers such as the Our Father and Hail Mary, and classic prayers like the Acts of Faith, Hope, Charity, and more.
- Powerful Prayers for special needs, like the Novena to Our Lady of Good Remedy; Prayer to St. Jude, the Patron of Hopeless Cases; and prayers to Saints Joseph, Rita, Anthony, Philomena, and many others!
- Favorite Prayers that have been used by Catholics for centuries, such as Morning Offerings, litanies, the Prayer of St. Francis, the Offering of St. Ignatius, and other favorites.
- Special Prayers for specific petitions, such as the prayers to St. Gerard Majella for motherhood, St. Peregrine for the healing of cancer, St. Raphael for purity, the Fatima prayers, and dozens more!
You will return to it again and again as you turn to God in prayer. Catholic Prayers, compiled by Thomas A. Nelson, is a truly essential book.
The perfect size to fit into a pocket, purse, or the palm of your hand, this packed prayer book is an constant, essential part of your prayer life.
About the Author
Thomas A. Nelson is the author of Catholic Prayers and Pious Practices for Lent, two spiritual works. The former, dedicated the Blessed Virgin Mary, Our Model in Prayer, was originally published in 2006 through TAN. A compilation of beloved and powerful Catholic prayers, Mr. Nelson\'s work was designed to assist the faithful in obtaining the graces and favors of God. It was also given the Imprimatur a year later by the Rev. Msgr. David D. Kagan, J.C.L.
- Author:Thomas A. Nelson
- Publisher:TAN Books
- Publication Date:3/6/2009
- Product Format:Paperbound