Get the book based on the acclaimed Symbolon: The Catholic Faith Explained series!
If you were asked what immediately comes to mind when you hear the words “Catholic Church,” would you answer “an intimate relationship with the God who loves me?”
If not, you would do well to read this engaging and thought-provoking book that explains why such a relationship is the reason for everything the Church does and teaches. Dr. Edward Sri will show you how all the pieces of the Catholic Faith, including the most baffling ones, fit together to make one beautiful mosaic of God's love for us and our own participation in that all-encompassing love.
Using the Catechism of the Catholic Church as his itinerary, Dr. Sri addresses such often-heard questions as:
- Why do I need the Church—can't I be spiritual on my own?
- Isn't one religion just as good as another?
- How is the death of a man two thousand years ago relevant for my life today?
- Why does the Church talk so much about morality?
- Can't I make up my own morals?
- Is it really our responsibility to care for the poor—doesn't God help those who help themselves?
- Why do Catholic and Protestants disagree?
- Must Catholics worship Mary and always obey the pope?
Excellent for Catechists, RCIA teams, Catechuments, small group leaders and participants!
About the Author
Dr. Edward Sri is a theologian, international lecturer and author of several bestselling books, such as A Biblical Walk Through of the Mass and Who am I to judge? He is the host of several video formation series, including Symbolon: The Explanation of the Catholic Faith. He is one of the founders, together with Curtis Martin, of FOCUS (Fellowship of Catholic University Students), associate professor at the Augustine Institute and Vice President of Formation for FOCUS. For more information visit edwardsri.com.
Praise for Love Unveiled:
“As Saint John tells us, ‘God is love.’ This book helps us to understand all that short phrase means.”
– George Cardinal Pell - Prefect, Secretariat for the Economy
“This book will be a breakthrough for many people. Dr. Sri shows divine love as the inner logic of Catholic Faith—the one thing that makes sense of everything we believe and do. His presentation is clear and simple, and it goes straight to the heart of the matter (and the hearts of readers).”
– Scott Hahn - Author, Rome Sweet Home
“The Church is a bride whose beauty will speak for itself when she is unveiled. Dr. Sri has done just this through his characteristic charity and clarity, revealing the harmony and richness of the Catholic Faith.”
– Jason Evert - Author, Saint John Paul the Great
- Dr. Edward Sri
Love Unveiled: The Catholic Faith Explained (Paperback)
- Dr. Edward Sri shows how all the pieces of the Catholic Faith fit together to make one beautiful mosaic of God's love for us
- Based on the acclaimed series, Symbolon: The Catholic Faith Explained
- Excellent for Catechists, RCIA teams, Catechuments, small group leaders and participants